My topic is about: how GMO food use would aid in helping the food justice problem food security in India.
Total 7 citation, 2 counterargument phragraph.
Minimum Requirements for a Successful Essay 2:
- It must include a heading, title, and be reasonably proofread.
- It must not be shorter than 2500 words, which does not include header info or Works Cited Page
- It must present an argument that directly answers a Question of Policy about a food justice problem.
- The essay must be informed by independent outside research. It must incorporate at least 5 outside sources, and of those sources:
- At least 1 Must be a primary source (it can be scholarly or conventional).
- The remaining 6 can either be additional primary sources, or secondary sources, and:
- at least 2 must be from Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed Sources, and
- no more than 2 may come from credible conventional sources (But you can use all scholarly sources, if you wish)
- No tertiary sources included in the essay!
- It must include both in-text citations for all direct quotations and paraphrases, but they can be formatted in any style (MLA, APA, Chicago Handbook, etc.).
- It must include a Works Cited Page, but it can be formatted in any style (MLA, APA, Chicago Handbook, etc.)
- Both the in-text citation and Works Cited Page must be in the same style.
- It must engage with at least 2 counterargument.
- It must clearly incorporate at least one suggestion for revision from either the Peer Review or instructor feedback on 2.1.