Please address the following questions:
- What is research?
- What purpose does research serve? Why do research?
- How is research used in your writing?
There are no right or wrong answers. Address the questions based on your experience with research in the academic and professional contexts in which youâ€™ve encountered it.
Do this in 600 words.
Second one :-
This activity asks you to analyze a report that uses research to accomplish its purpose.
Pick one of these reports to analyze:
As you skim the report, focus on the research included in each section. As you do, answer the following questions:
- What is the purpose of the report?
- What types of research do you see in the report? (Think back to Ch. 2 from Just Enough Research.)
- How is the research being used? How does the research contribute to the achievement of the reportâ€™s purpose?
- Which sections have the most research? Why do you suppose that is?
Your analysis of the report should develop a sense of the role of research in professional and technical documents, which will prepare you for conducting that type of research as you complete your own work.
Please submit your analysis here as a Word document. ( 800 words) .
Third thing :-
Now that you have a topic, itâ€™s time to plan your research strategy.
Here you will submit a memo that identifies the problem you have selected, and outlines your plans for researching it, including research methods and potential sources for each required headings of your final deliverable (see below).
RESEARCH SUMMARY HEADINGS
- Background Information
- Explanation of the Problem
- Causes of the Problem
- Impacted Population
Note: for the third thing :- if you want I can show you a format of how to do the memo