Your essay needed to be a full 2-3 pages. Your paper needed to be written as a speech to a country that was involved and the speech needed to be focused on the results for that particular country.
In this activity you will find background information and directions to resources for further research.
- Follow the directions provided in the activity; choose one of the countries listed in step 1
- Use the websites provided to research the goals of your country and the Versailles treaty
- Find additional sources as needed, but DO NOT use Wikipedia as a source
- Complete an essay of two to three pages, presenting your findings to the general public of your chosen country United States, represented by Woodrow Wilson
- Use step 4 as a guide to what to include in your essay
- Proofread your essay for grammar and punctuation