- Watch the first 2 minutes of a television show with the sound turned off. (e.g., the news report or a rerun of a situation comedy).
- In the discussion board, share observations and answer the following questions.
- Were perceptual differences noted? What implications do you think these differences have in working with clients who are have visual or auditory impairments?
- How frustrating was it for you to be sensory deprived? How did it make you feel?
- What did you learn about yourself from this exercise that you can apply to your nursing clinical practice?
See discussion board rubric for details. Minimium of 300 words. Respond to at least 2 other students with 100 words or more.
references are required for this post