Use the same company/project idea that is in the attached paper.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address each of the following items:
- What is the purpose of a risk response plan?
- What is a risk owner?
- Who should be appointed to own risk on a project?
- What is a risk owner’s role in the risk response plan?
- How should a project manager assess and deal with risk?
- List and describe the most common areas of the project where risks can originate.
- List and discuss at least two types of risk for each area.
- In the project you discussed in Week 1, what were the risks, and how were they handled? Should they have been handled differently?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
include peer reviewed references and in-text citation