I have attached a resume to work with to see some of the things and job I have done. I also have attached a bio of me you can you makeup somethings this is just for class just need something to sound good and look good as well. August I will be done with school and will have obtained my Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with concentration in Finance so my education on my resume will need to be updated.
In a single Word document, prepare a professional portfolio that you would submit to a prospective employer that includes the following:
- A title page
- Table of contents
- An official professional autobiography
- A cover letter
- A resume
- A 500-word paper describing your career goals
- A listing of awards and honors
- Work samples from your professional career or from university courses
- Letters of reference
- Any other completed career resources that you would like to include
Your professional portfolio should be formatted consistently, professionally, and should be free of grammatical errors. As you are preparing your Professional Portfolio, you can use the following resources from CTU Career Services:
- Information on Preparing a Resume
- CTU Career Launcher Resume Sample
- CTU Career Changer Resume Sample
- CTU Career Advancer Resume Sample
Click here to download CTU Career Services Resources.
Each student at Colorado Technical University has their own unique career needs. Whether you are just starting out on your chosen career path, advancing within your current career, or changing careers altogether, Career Services at CTU Online can assist you with your career planning and job search. They can help you identify the talents, skills, knowledge, and experience you could bring to a prospective employer, as well as help you to better understand your interests and how your personality type relates to work. They can also help you devise a career action plan, identify possible job opportunities, and provide feedback on how you can more effectively position yourself as a candidate for these opportunities. Contact CTU Career Services at 866-8136-1836 or email@example.com to connect with your dedicated career coach. CTU Career Services can also help you with the following:
- Build your professional brand, establish your digital identity and social media presence.
- Learn how to use LinkedIn® and other resources to develop your professional network.
- Craft a resume that effectively promotes your qualifications and speaks to the needs of your target employer.
- Enhance your interviewing skills by conducting mock interviews.
- Network with employers through CTU Career Snapshots and CTU Employer Profile webinars.
- Access potential career opportunities from employers who have posted available positions within CTU’s internal job board…and more!
Deliverable for part 1: A Word document of at least 10 pages that includes a full professional portfolio.