Components of health informatics
I am looking for a paper on the topic below
“Big data: challenges, opportunities, and realities”.
I need a 4 to 5 page paper
Final paper/project instructions:
Topic: During this course, we explore many different components of health informatics. Pick a topic of interest to you and prepare a four- to five-minute presentation. This should reflect new information and not be a recap of information learned in this course or another course. Choose one topic from the list:
- Big data: challenges, opportunities, and realities
- The four- to five-minute presentation should be set up as a staff educational session on your selected topic.
- Your presentation must:
- Define your topic and explain its relevance to health informatics.
- Describe any ethical issues associated with your topic.
- Describe any associated laws, regulations, or voluntary standards that are relevant to the topic.
- Explain how the topic relates to or impacts health care delivery, administration, education, data administration, or research.
- Summarize associated data capture tools and technologies.
- Describe a specific example of your topic in use in health care.
- References: Include five scholarly references, in addition to the textbook, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
Health informatics entails a multidisciplinary concept that integrates health information technology (HIT) with an aim of promoting effective health care. Several information technology techniques are combined to offer high quality and efficient services. The concept also advocates for new opportunities in healthcare industry(Joseph, 2012). Modern Information Technologies and computer science ethics have helped health care informatics growth since 1950’s, it has assisted the use of resources, hardware, devices…………………
Added to cart