- Elicit a focused history for patient with a respiratory complaint.
- Selects exams appropriate to the patient presenting with a respiratory complaint and correctly interprets findings.
- List appropriate differential diagnoses for a variety of respiratory related presentations.
- Present a plan of care appropriate to the patient presenting with a respiratory disorder.
- Complete a written note documenting care for the simulation patient.
- Participate in simulation case debriefing with faculty.