Module 10 Written Assignment – Types of Hazards in Nursing
Answer the following in 1-2 pages:
- Discuss and define each of the three hazards
- Give examples of each hazard
- Explain and give specific examples to when, where, why, and how nurses may potentially be exposed to these hazards
- Give examples in which the patient may be exposed to these hazards
In 3-4 pages (including your title page and your reference page), address the following grading criteria:
- Discuss and define each of the three nursing hazards (physical, chemical and biological) covered in your reading.
- Give a specific example for each hazard how nurses may potentially be exposed to that hazard
- Give examples in which the patient may be exposed to these hazards.
- Explain how these potential exposures can be reduced or eliminated.
- Write your paper in APA format (title page, body, reference page).
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and references.
- Be aware of your grammar and use of writing mechanics (typos, paragraphs, font, etc.).
Module 10 Written Assignment – Types of Hazards in NursingScoring Rubric:CriteriaPointsAnswer the following in 1-2 pages:Discuss and define each of the three hazards Give examples of each hazard Exp
REL/134 v6 Studying Religion Select and complete either Option A or Option B. Option A: Written Summary Write a 525- to 750-word paper that addresses the following topics: What is essential (in the practices and beliefs) for a tradition to be called a religion? Illustrate your points by referring to the commonalities of at least two different religions. What place does religion have in making ethical decisions? Include specific examples of situations involving ethics faced by members of a religion today. Aside from ethical challenges, what are some contemporary challenges and issues related to religion? Include specific examples from the various religious traditions described in the Week 1 readings, such as a belief in one God or many gods and goddesses, the removal of one’s shoes before entering a place of worship, bathing and baptism as methods of spiritual purification, or refusing to eat certain types of meat. You may also include examples from your own religious tradition or another religious tradition with which you are familiar. Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines. You may find helpful resources for completing your assignment in the Center for Writing Excellence in the University Library. Cite your references. Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines. You may find helpful resources for completing your assignment in the Center for Writing Excellence in the University Library. Copyright© 2018, 2016, 2015, 2014 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.