Module 09 capstone – concept map and self-reflection
NOTE: We do not resell pre-written papers. Upon ordering a paper, we custom-write an original paper exclusively for you. Please proceed and order an original paper to enjoy top grades.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
8/3/22 @ 10am
Complete the Self-Reflection template attached.
Each block must have at least one clearly stated and measurable personal and professional goal that is achievable and realistic. Remember your
smart goal thought process
The timeline must be as directed in the given template.
As you complete this activity, reflect on the following questions:
· What strengths do you have as you enter the profession of nursing?
· What weaknesses do you have, and how will you overcome or minimize them?
· Where will you be and what will you be doing five years after graduation from this nursing program?
Once the template has been completed, answer these questions in the same document.
· What is your plan to continue to prepare for NCLEX-RN® ?
· How will you maintain the momentum to ensure that your knowledge and test-taking strategies remain “second nature”?
· What is your plan to maintain competency and becoming a lifelong learner?
· Where will you find resources to assist in this process?
· What does certification mean to you?
· What is your plan to assist in the role transition from expert student to novice graduate nurse?
· How will you gain your new professional identity?
NO CONSIDERATION FOR PLAGIARISM
APA FORMAT AND INDEX CITATION
PLEASE WRITE FROM NURSING PERSPECTIVE
DUE 08/6/22 AT 10AM
SMART Goal examples and a worksheet are also included in this FAQ
What is the SMART method? How do I set realistic goals?
SMART Goal examples and a worksheet are also included in this FAQ.
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom to find a SMART Goal Worksheet you can use to set yourself up for success!
Setting goals is an important part of reaching success, and a great method you can use to set goals is the SMART method.
Specific: What do you want to accomplish? Why is this goal important? Who is involved? What resources are involved?
Measurable: Are you able to track your progress? How will you know when it’s accomplished?
Achievable: Is achieving this goal realistic with effort and commitment? Do you have the resources to achieve this goal? If not, how will you get them?
Relevant: Why is this goal important? Does it seem worthwhile? Is this the right time? Does this match efforts/needs?
Timely: When will you achieve this goal?
SMART Goal Example
Goal: Successfully complete the Capstone Course with a final average of 78% or higher at the end of the Winter 2018 term.
· What do you want to accomplish?
· Why is this goal important?
· Who is involved?
· What resources are involved?
Pass Capstone with a 78% or higher
It is my last course I need to pass before graduation.
I will need to utilize the resources available through Rasmussen University.
· Are you able to track your progress?
· How will you know when it’s accomplished?
I am able to track my progress my reviewing my grades through the grade book.
I will know I have accomplished my goal when I have passed my course with a 78% or higher.
· Is achieving this goal realistic?
· Do you have the resources to achieve this goal?
· If not, how will you get them?
Yes, this is a realistic goal.
Yes, Rasmussen University has many resources I can use to accomplish this goal.
I can reach out to my instructor if I need additional resources or support.
· Why is this goal important?
· Does it seem worthwhile?
· Is this the right time?
· Does this match specific needs?
I need to pass this course to earn my degree.
Yes, it is very worthwhile because I have worked very hard to get to this point.
Yes, now is the right time.
Yes, it matches my need to graduate so I can work as a nurse.
· When will you achieve this goal?
I will achieve this goal by the end of the quarter.
Module 09 Concept Map and Self-Reflection Part I
1. What is your plan to continue to prepare for NCLEX? How will you maintain the momentum to ensure that your knowledge and test-taking strategies remain “second nature”?
1. What is your plan to maintain competency and becoming a lifelong learner? Where will you find resources to assist in this process? What does certification mean to you?
1. What is your plan to assist in the role transition from expert student to novice graduate nurse? How will you gain your new professional identity?
2 years post graduation
3 years post graduation
5 years post graduation.
6 weeks post graduation
6 months post gradaution
what is your professional goal? (working where? specialty?)
what is yoru personal goal? (house, married, children, dog…)
1 year post graduation
Educational goal in addition to renew license: need CEU.