Research two or three career paths of interest in your prospective field. In 750-1,000 words, include the following:
- Labor market and availability (e.g., location)
- Income range
- Education/training needed
- Job availability
- Future stability
- Time Demands
- Challenges (e.g., burnout propensity)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Does it match your skill level?
- Does it align with your personality? Value system?
- Summarize which path best suits you and your career choices. Explain why.
- Discuss any surprising factors surrounding the career paths of your prospective field.
At least two to three scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide and Typing Template, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
The two careers are School Psychologist and Special Education Teacher
Here is a source from our required reading
The Occupational Outlook Handbook
The Occupational Outlook Handbook can provide details about specific careers in psychology. Type in Psychology to discover various options, or type in the specific career to find the details about that careers outlook and description.