Option #1: International/Global Healthcare Policy
Select an organization that deals with international/global healthcare policy (examples might be The Commonwealth Fund or Global Health Policy Center). The organization you select can be based in the United States or internationally. Review the organization’s website and any related press releases. Often, these organizations will link publications and other resources on their site for public access.
Write a 2- to 3-page summary of the organization and its activities. Answer the following questions in your summary, but note that you are not limited to what is listed here:
- What is the organization’s structure?
- What are its major goals and most important initiatives at this time? Why are these important?
- Who are the leading members of the organization? Are these people based only in the Unites States or in other parts of the world?
- What are the organization’s most significant accomplishments within the global healthcare policy arena?
Adhere to the following standards:
- The paper should be 2-3 pages in length doubled space, not counting the title or references pages, which must be included and cited with paper (include at least 3 references)
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Week 5 folder.
- Be sure to follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- The paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Support your interpretation with evidence from the book and at least two peer-reviewed journal articles, other than the article provided here. It’s helpful to search for articles from the CSU-Global Library.