Guided Response: Review several of your colleagues’ posts and respond to at least two of your peers by 11:59 p.m. on Day 7 of the week. You are encouraged to post your required replies earlier in the week to promote more meaningful interactive discourse in this discussion.
After reviewing your classmate’s video:
- What similarities in the comparison do you see with your own findings?
- Given the two personality profiles presented, which do you think is more representative of the subject being described?
- Use your complex models research to support your statements.
- Consider the ethical implications of social media interactions as the basis of personality profiling.
- Review the APA’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct (Links to an external site.) and describe the ethical issues present in your classmate’s social media personality profile.
Continue to monitor the forum until 5:00 p.m. MST on Day 7 of the week and respond to anyone who replies to your initial post.
Carefully review the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate this Discussion Thread.