In order to clearly understand the task, begin the process of breaking down the project you have selected for your final presentation into its component parts and understanding the interrelation of those parts to the eventual solution.
Create a 10 minute presentation in APA-format including the following considerations:
Things to Consider:
- When engaging the as-is analysis, be aware that you may find several versions of the â€¨â€œtruthâ€â€¨
- What is it written down?â€¨
- What do the people do at work? THINK what they are supposed to do.
- What are they actually doing? â€¨
- When building the to-be state, be sure to interview people throughout the organization. A solution that only meets the needs of a few is not an effective solution. â€¨
- When approaching the gap analysis, one needs to:
- Look at the processes. For example, how it has been done and what it has been done.â€¨
- Evaluate what it is in the existing environment that will translate into the new. On the other hand, it is to determine what needs to be replaced. In fact, the focus on re-purposing is good because it lowers costs and minimizes the project timeline.