Health promotion and advanced theoretical perspectives for nursing
NOTE: We do not resell pre-written papers. Upon ordering a paper, we custom-write an original paper exclusively for you. Please proceed and order an original paper to enjoy top grades.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
1) Minimum 4 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page
Part 1: minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 1: Minimum 4 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Promotion
CASE STUDY: Preschool Child
Ricky Ricky, age 4 years, arrives in the clinic with his mother. Ricky lives with his mother and father, who both work full-time, and his infant sister. Their extended family lives in a different state more than 100 miles away. Both parents are of average height and in good health. Ricky’s mother mentions that Ricky often expresses frustration, particularly in regard to food. Conflict over food occurs every day. Mealtime is a battle to get him to eat, unless his mother feeds him. Ricky’s baby sister seems to tolerate all baby foods but requires her mother to spoon-feed. Ricky’s mother is quite frustrated and concerned that he will become malnourished.
1. What additional assessment information would you collect? Explain (One paragraph)
2. What questions would you ask, and how would you further explore this issue with the mother? Explain (One paragraph)
3. In what ways does the distance of the extended family influence this family’s approach to health promotion? (Two paragraphs)
4. What factors would you consider to determine whether malnourishment is a factor in this family? (Two paragraphs)
Part 2: Advanced Theoretical Perspectives for Nursing
The surrogate role is not one that is frequently mentioned in recent nursing practice literature.
1. Describe the surrogate role as defined by Peplau for the nursing currently practice (One paragraph)
2. Is that role as defined by Peplau relevant to nursing practice as currently experienced. If so, in what way. If not, why? (Two paragraphs)
Part 3: Advanced Theoretical Perspectives for Nursing
Two paragraphs per page
1. Describe two characteristics of the surrogate role according to Peplau for the nursing currently practice (One paragraph)
2. Describe two expectations of practice from the surrogate role according to Peplau for the nursing currently (One paragraph)