- The most important thing is that you fully use your analytical skills in using the appropriate rhetorical structure.
- I will be looking to see how well you appeal to your audience and
how well you stress the logical and emotional aspects of your
association with the person/place. Also, I will be looking for the use
of opening and concluding strategies.
- The style will be formal, and I want to see how well you can utilize the standards of American Edited English.
- I will be looking to see how well you incorporate cause and effect and comparison into your essay.
- I will focus on the quality of your introduction.
- I am not looking for grammatical perfection, but the essay must
be readable and free of mechanical errors that distract your reader.
- All these criteria will be considered in light of the Gordon Rule Rubric.
- The assignment will include an MLA outline (1 page), the essay itself (Max. 2 pages) and an MLA works cited (1 page). The assignment should not exceed four pages.
We understanding that It takes a lot of effort for you to build your trust in us, and don’t worry we will take care of it. We have the best team including Ph.D. scholars, expert writers, editors, and proofreaders.
+1 (940) 905-5542