Define the problem
NOTE: We do not resell pre-written papers. Upon ordering a paper, we custom-write an original paper exclusively for you. Please proceed and order an original paper to enjoy top grades.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
You have been interacting with patients. You see some patterns that you would like to change to improve quality. You are motivated to help.
Note: Define the Problem. Find a problem that anticipates the ethical, legal, and regulatory concerns that may arise in a nursing career.
Identify the focus of your project and anticipate the ethical, legal, and regulatory concerns that may arise in your career as a nursing leader.
Define the Problem 20%- Fully identify the problem to be addressed.
Problem and Setting 20%- describe the problem to be addressed and the setting in which it occurs.
Proposal outline 20% – fully outline the proposal to address the problem.
Ethical, legal, and regulatory concerns 20%- fully identify and describe the ethical, legal and regulatory concerns relating to the problem.
Problem Choice 20%- Fully related to why the particular program was chosen.
For this summative assessment, create a presentation that communicates the focus and scope of your project. You may select from multiple venues to explain the details of your plan. You will demonstrate problem-solving skills as you organize the details of your plan.
Begin your plan with the following:
- Define the problem.
- Identify the problem to be addressed and the setting in which it occurs.
- Outline your proposal to address the problem.
- Identify and discuss ethical, legal, and regulatory concerns relating to the problem.
- Explain why you chose the problem.
Support your plan by gathering as much information about your selected problem as possible. Consider both qualitative and quantitative data, for example:
- Leader and peer interviews
- Patient/customer surveys
- Quality improvement (QI) reports from the facility
- Benchmarking studies/baseline data.
- If baseline data is available:
- What are the goals?
- Are current practices meeting the organizational goals?
- Are the prescribed practices followed?
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation
- The slides should only contain essential information and as little text as possible. Do not design a slide presentation made up of long bullet points. Use speaker notes to convey the details you would give if you were presenting. See create speaker notes from Microsoft® for more help.