Help with presentation
Top of Form
This assignment is designed to allow you to demonstrate your understanding of stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination by citing examples, exploring the causes, and addressing the challenges people face because of stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination.
Acts of prejudice, discrimination, and stereotyping must be identified and eliminated in all areas of society and especially in the workplace. These attitudes and actions affect employee working relationships and team dynamics. Prejudice, discrimination, and stereotypes can affect hiring practices, employee reviews, and task assignments. In this assignment, you also discuss ways to eliminate or diminish the presence of these issues in the United States.
Imagine you work in middle management at a medium-sized furniture manufacturing facility. You have been asked to contribute to developing your company’s new diversity training. You are assigned to prepare the section on stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination.
Create a 5- to 10-slide presentation, with speaker notes, that includes the following:
· Definitions of the following terms:
· At least 1 example each of stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination
· Causes of stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination
· Challenges that people face because of stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination
· Ways that stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination can be eliminated
· Include APA-formatted references at the end of your presentation for full points.
Note: See the information below on creating a PowerPoint® presentation.
Basic Tasks for Creating a Powerpoint® Presentation
to help you create appropriate presentations for the workplace.
How to Make a Presentation
to learn basic guidelines to help you create appropriate presentations for the workplace.
Submit your assignment.
Bottom of Form