Community based health promotion program
NOTE: We do not resell pre-written papers. Upon ordering a paper, we custom-write an original paper exclusively for you. Please proceed and order an original paper to enjoy top grades.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
see the attached key notes
For this assignment, develop a scholarly paper that includes the following criteria:
1. Describe the differences between health education and health promotion.
2. Describe a community-based health promotion program.
a. For example: Million Hearts, Healthy People 2030, WHO, United States Preventative Services (USPTF., Special Olympics ,Fit5 program, YMCA, YWCA, Alcoholic Anonymous, A, Silver Sneakers, cardiac rehabilitation, diabetes support groups, Grief Support, Mental Health.
3. Determine and discuss a health promotion model or theory that could be applied to the selected community-based health promotion program.
4. Identify one health disparity and describe how the health promotion model or theory could be implemented in your chosen community-based health promotion program.
5. Identify one social determinant of health and describe how the health promotion model or theory could be implemented in your chosen community-based health promotion program.
6. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 3 to 4 pages excluding the title and reference page.
7. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
8. Include level 1 headings to organize the paper.
9. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
10. Include three professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
11. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
TURNITIN SCORE LESS THAN 5%