Case Study – Cancer Health care pathologies can become rather complex as you work through the disease process, signs and symptoms, diagnostics, treatments, and outcomes associated with the different
NOTE: We do not resell pre-written papers. Upon ordering a paper, we custom-write an original paper exclusively for you. Please proceed and order an original paper to enjoy top grades.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Case Study – Cancer
Health care pathologies can become rather complex as you work through the disease process, signs and symptoms, diagnostics, treatments, and outcomes associated with the different diseases. Because of this, health care uses the case study as a way to mirror the scientific method as well as organize the entire story. This is probably the first time you have prepared a case study, so there are some guidelines.
Complete a case study for a patient with cancer.
Include the following aspects in the assignment:
· This patient can be real or imaginary, but if this is a real person, please change the name to respect the person’s privacy
· Use the following five headings for your paper:
1. Introduction: Explore a type of cancer or one of your choosing using the following link: National Cancer Institute
2. Case description: Create a patient, describe the patient, symptoms, and any tests that may be appropriate for the type of cancer
3. Discussion: Based upon what you have found about this type of cancer, discuss what the treatments might be
4. Conclusion: If properly treated, summarize what you think the outcome for your fictitious patient might be
5. References: You will need at least one, and you can use your text or this link: National Cancer Institute
· The case study should be 400 – 500 words