Can someone help me with my homework kim woods only
NOTE: We do not resell pre-written papers. Upon ordering a paper, we custom-write an original paper exclusively for you. Please proceed and order an original paper to enjoy top grades.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
I need help with a annotated bibliography.
The references must be scholarly peer reviewed articles published within the last 5 years. No blogs, textbook can be used as references. Each referenced cite must end in -.org, -.gov, or -.edu
Two paragraphs must be typed for each reference as it relates to the topic and how it can be used by a nurse practitoner.
APA format must be used
I need quality work, Teacher is a hard grader.
1. For this assignment, you will use the five theories/models listed below:
· Health Belief Model
· Transtheoretical Model of Behavioral Change
· Social Cognitive Theory
· Family Systems Theory
· Family Assessment and Intervention Model
2. Search the library for literature. Locate one article related to each selected theory or model.
· Use only scholarly sources as defined for the NP program: A US based peer -reviewed journal for clinicians (MD/DO/NP/PA) published in the past five years or the latest clinical practice guideline (CPG).
3. Prepare an annotated entry for each source. Begin with the full APA citation of the source, followed by 2-3 paragraphs:
· Summarize the article.
· Describe how the article relates to the chosen theory/model.
· Reflect on how the article could (or could not) be relevant to future Nurse Practitioner practice.
Criteria for Format and Special Instructions
1. The paper should include a separate title page using APA format. No reference page is necessary as the references will be incorporated into the body of the bibliography.
2. Entries should be alphabetized by author.
3. A minimum of 5 (five) scholarly references must be used. Required textbooks for this course, and Chamberlain College of Nursing lesson information may NOT be used as scholarly references for this assignment. Be aware that information from .com websites may be incorrect and should be avoided.
4. References are current – within a 5-year time frame unless a valid rationale is provided and the instructor has approved them.
5. In-text citations are not required in the annotated bibliography.
6. Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, and punctuation are followed and consistent with formal, scientific writing.