Read the case study titled â€œPre-Launch decisions which influence innovation successâ€ found in Chapter 7 of your textbook.
You will then write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which the following items are addressed.
- Discuss the necessity of short-term and long-term forecasting for developing the key elements of the business plan.
- Evaluate the importance of developing formal and informal networks when building new business opportunities and expanding into new markets.
- Discuss the importance of knowledge management in the digital age and identify two (2) risk organizations must address to mitigate competitive pressures.
- Consider the various components of a business plan and identify two (2) components that you believe would be the most challenging for you to complete as an aspiring entrepreneur. Next, discuss what could be done to help you overcome this challenge using technology.
- Use at least two (2) external sources.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship John Bessant and Joe Tidd