Answer each of the following question.
NOTE: We do not resell pre-written papers. Upon ordering a paper, we custom-write an original paper exclusively for you. Please proceed and order an original paper to enjoy top grades.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
1. In this episode of 30 Days, Morgan reflects: “My ancestors have come from all over. These are the only people in this country who are not immigrants. This is their home.” What does he mean by this? How does this sentiment compare to Junior’s feelings about the Spokane “rez” in The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian?Provide specific examples from both the documentary and the book to support your answer. Respond with 400-600 words in llength
2. What were the possible causes of the Great Depression? To what extent could a stock market crash of the intensity of 1929 occur again in the United States? 200-400 words
3. Identify individuals in the French court in the 18th century who influenced fashions. 200-300 words
4. How did trade to and from the New World affect 18th century lifestyle? Discuss. 300-500.
5. Read important information about what to do (or not to do) BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER an earthquakes: Earthquake procedures (Links to an external site.)
Watch the raw footage of earthquakes (locations unknown) below to answer the discussion questions below.
- Two scenarios where people did the right thing when the earthquake happened. Respond with 200 words minimum
- Two other scenarios where people did what they were NOT supposed to do during an active earthquake. Respond with 200 words minimum