3 seperate discussions
NOTE: We do not resell pre-written papers. Upon ordering a paper, we custom-write an original paper exclusively for you. Please proceed and order an original paper to enjoy top grades.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Assignment 1: Discussion—Key Elements of a Supply Chain
The success of any supply chain depends on the framework of the organization. The framework of an organization identifies strategic challenges that were critical to the organization’s existence in the past and are also critical to its future growth. In this assignment, you will examine the ways in which selection of a framework can affect the success or failure of the supply chain program.Most organizations use a single framework or a combination of frameworks to develop supply chains.Using the Argosy University online library resources and the Internet, research frameworks for developing supply chains.Then respond to the following:
- What is a supply chain? What are some potential benefits of managing the supply chain?
- What are the key factors that help an organization decide what type of framework they should use to develop the supply chain?
- What would be the impact on the development process if an incorrect framework is used? Discuss your reasoning by providing examples.
- Describe the three types of value (supply) chain frameworks and explain which one you think is the best. If possible provide a visual illustration or representation. Why do think your chosen framework is best? Justify your explanation.
After your initial post, discuss the following:
- What are the strategic, tactical, and operations issues in supply chain management?
- What is the bullwhip effect, and why does it occur? How can it be overcome?
- What impact has eBusiness had on supply chain management?
Write your initial response in 200 to 300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.By the due date assigned, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through the end of the module, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses. Consider the following in your response:
- Provide a statement of clarification or a point of view with rationale.
- Challenge a point of discussion or draw a relationship between one or more points of the discussion.
Grading Criteria and Rubric
Grading Criteria Maximum Points Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions 16 Quality of responses to classmates 12 Frequency of responses to classmates 4 Reference to supporting readings and other materials 4 Language and grammar 4 Total: 40
- M4 Assignment 2 SubmissionAssignment
Due August 15 at 11:59 PM
Assignment 2: Supply Chain Design and Implementation
This assignment will help you develop an understanding about the life cycle of supply chains including the models that are aligned with it and the cost it bears. In addition, you will develop an awareness of the elements of the supply chain that should be monitored to ensure the desired results are being obtained.Scenario:You have been asked to be a guest speaker in a high school business class. Your task is to explain the basic concepts of supply chain management to a group of students. The students will take a quiz on supply chain management based on the information in your presentation.Instructions:Develop a creative, engaging, educational handout that students can use to prepare for the quiz. Your handout should accomplish the following tasks.
- Diagram and explain the life cycle of a supply chain.
- Explain, and provide examples of, the models organizations use to manage forecasting, planning, and inventory.
- Examine, and provide examples of, the costs absorbed by organizations with respect to inventory and logistics.
- Describe how organizations use various parameters to monitor supply chain performance and provide examples.
Your handout should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner, as well as demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA); and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.Write a 1–2-page handout in Word format along with a separate title page and reference page. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M4_A2.doc.By the due date assigned, deliver your assignment to the Submissions Area.Grading Criteria:
Assignment Components Maximum Points Diagram and explain the life cycle of a supply chain. 20 Explain, and provide examples of, the models organizations use to manage forecasting, planning, and inventory. 24 Discuss, and provide examples of, the costs absorbed by organizations with respect to inventory and logistics. 20 Describe how organizations use various parameters to monitor supply chain performance and provide examples. 16 Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in appropriate and accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA); and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Use of scholarly sources aligns with specified assignment requirements. 20 Total:
Assignment 2: American Disabilities Act (ADA)
The University of Nebraska Medical Center-Omaha hired you as a diversity management consultant. The vice president for center operations wants to highlight the medical center’s reputation for excellence in accommodating individuals with physical disabilities. As per the contract, one of your deliverables is to write an article on this topic for the medical center newsletter.
From your years as a diversity consultant, you are familiar with the ADA. Discuss the key aspects of ADA that you will share with all employees so they understand the importance of the topic. Include a discussion on how ADA assists organizations in maintaining a diverse workforce.
Write a two-page article, in Word, for the medical center’s company newsletter, which clearly identifies the key elements and importance of the ADA and how ADA can be used to help organizations maintain a diverse workforce. Your article should conform to APA standards and include at least three references from the AU library and/or the Internet which support your assertions.
By the due date assigned, deliver your assignment to the Submissions Area.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Identified and explained the key elements and importance of the ADA.||
|Explained how ADA assists organizations in maintaining a diverse workforce.||
|Supported assertions with examination of evidence and reference to authoritative sources using the online library and text.||
|Applied current APA standards for editorial style, expression of ideas, and format of text, citations, and references.||